Deco M9 Plus / Homecare lacks internet scheduling

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-10-27 14:57:34
Model: Deco M9 Plus  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.4.3

I purchased Deco M9 Plus because its parental controls in Homecare. However, I think one very important feature is missing, the capability to turn off a device at multiple sessions of the day, not just one bedtime. I want the kids to focus on different things throughout the day during this pandemic, so it would be great if I can turn on/off the internet at multiple times.

This feature seems available from some TP-Link routers, and it is available for many other brands such as google, netgear, eero, etc. Given the availability of bedtime, I would assume this feature is not difficult to implement.

I saw some complaints about this somewhere else, strongly suggest TP-link offers some user desired features.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Deco M9 Plus / Homecare lacks internet scheduling
2020-10-27 21:50:11

@magicview 

Thank you for the feedback. 

There have been previous mentions of this on the forums, and we will forward this feature request for consideration.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 413

Replies: 1

Related Articles