Need traditional switch and outlet colors to match existing installed devices?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-11-15 05:25:19

I'm new to tp-link smart devices and started with the mini outlet, I chose them because of TP-Links reputation, the Kasa app and positive reviews..  I now want to add some smart switches and dimmers, some in multi switch boxes that are light almond, adding one white device isn't an option.  I want to stay with one manufacturer and app but your making it difficult for me and other customers to stay loyal to your brand, by not making traditional Light Almond / Ivory devices in addition to white.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Need traditional switch and outlet colors to match existing installed devices?
2020-11-16 21:43:35

@Wonka13 

Thank you for your feedback, which will be forwarded. We have received previous feedback before which past users have expressed concern about. As of now there is no mention of different color options.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 434

Replies: 1