HS200 Smart actions stopped working

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-11-26 01:29:57 - last edited 2020-11-26 01:52:39
Model: HS200  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: 1.1.3

I have an HS200 controlling a Kasa KL130 smart bulb via the Control with a Switch smart action.  This has been working really well since installation a few weeks ago. The switch and bulb are grouped and the smart switch controls the group On/Off. 

As of very early today (11/25), the physical switch no longer controls the group via the smart action. I have no problem controlling the group or individual devices via the Kasa app. The switch itself still works, this appears to be a purely software issue.  I have tried factory resets on both devices and reconfiguring all. No change in behavior.

Seems like Kasa made some change in server side which has broken the smart action? Please help! @Tony I see you engaged on a recent similar thread. Could this be same problem again?

Options
1 Reply
Re:HS200 Smart actions stopped working
2020-11-29 02:46:04

Update...seems to have . magically started working again. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 713

Replies: 1