Be aware of 3 pack switches scam they are running

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-12-17 20:39:00 - last edited 2020-12-22 02:11:37
Model: HS220  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version:

Be aware of 3 pack switches scam they are running. One switch is bad and they want me to send all three back.

You heard that right: 

"

**If your product is part of a KIT, please register the kit's serial number which is printed on the box. And you are required to send back the whole KIT instead of single unit as per our RMA policy. 

"

NO WAY .... how can you ask a customer that is allready unhappy with a DOA unit that you failed to QC, to go ahead and uninstall the other two switches that are working fine and configured. S C A M .... please be aware. NEVER buy a multi pack for that. Their customer service get a big 0.

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Be aware of 3 pack switches scam they are running-Solution
2020-12-22 02:10:09 - last edited 2020-12-22 02:11:37

@Tony 

I did and now I am hitting another problem, why should I pay for shipping on a product that came defective?

Why not send it back for free to the vendor? Customer service is the biggest problem for TP-Link ... such a grate product should be backed up by great customer service.

It is a S C A M .... fix it if you want to stay in business. There are so many options ... why would you create an RMA process so aggressive for customers?

Recommended Solution
Options
2 Reply
Re:Be aware of 3 pack switches scam they are running
2020-12-18 19:49:37

@OnePlusOne 

Please continue to follow up with support and express your same concern.

Options
Re:Be aware of 3 pack switches scam they are running-Solution
2020-12-22 02:10:09 - last edited 2020-12-22 02:11:37

@Tony 

I did and now I am hitting another problem, why should I pay for shipping on a product that came defective?

Why not send it back for free to the vendor? Customer service is the biggest problem for TP-Link ... such a grate product should be backed up by great customer service.

It is a S C A M .... fix it if you want to stay in business. There are so many options ... why would you create an RMA process so aggressive for customers?

Recommended Solution
Options