Lads smart plug

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Lads smart plug

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Lads smart plug
Lads smart plug
2020-12-21 03:07:52
Model: HS100  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 2179154004378

I changed my Wi-Fi password. Kasa smart plug stopped working. I tried to set plug back to factory settings, never got a flashing amber light. I removed the plug from my app, attempted to add a new device following instructions within the app, it fails every time. I finally removed the app and added back on from the App Store, tried adding a new device again, it keeps failing. I have been working on this for over an hour and a half, consulted support @TP link, it is not working, I don't know what to do next. Very frustrating.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Lads smart plug
2020-12-29 18:45:33

@DonnaB 

The HS200 has a reset button under the toggle hold it for 30 seconds.  Make sure its the reset not the restart button that is the common confusion customer's seem to have.  If it is not resetting then contacf Kasa.Support@tp-link.com for a possible RMA for not being able to reset. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 438

Replies: 1

Related Articles