KP303 power surge rest

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

KP303 power surge rest

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
KP303 power surge rest
KP303 power surge rest
2020-12-22 22:05:37
Model: KP303  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I have just had a power surge on my KP303 power strip. All three of the devices that are plugged in to the power strip are not working. One of the devices was my wireless router. How do I reset the power strip? I am currently away from the power strip and a friend has volunteered to reset the strip for me. From my research, it appears I just need to press the reset button next to each of the three outlets to reset the strip and each outlet. Thanks for any help you can offer.

Options
1 Reply
Re:KP303 power surge rest
2020-12-29 19:16:47

@DanO74 

Yes hold the manual control button for at least 10 seconds but i recommend for a count of 30.  Also make sure the protected light is lit to ensure the protection circuit is still working.  once reset the system light will blink Orange and Green.  Though note that you have to be on the local network with your Kasa account to reconfigure it and add it back.  

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1218

Replies: 1