3way switch flickering

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

3way switch flickering

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
3way switch flickering
3way switch flickering
2021-04-09 23:19:29

Tried installing the three-way switch, but even after wiring everything correctly as per the instructions my lights flicker. I have the neutral, the traveler, and the load all wired correctly. But, I am stumped. I've tried replacing just one switch, both switches, And various wiring configurations, nothings working. Please help.

Options
1 Reply
Re:3way switch flickering
2021-04-27 01:21:42

@Mcolon923 

I'm having the exact same issue. On my patio I have two fans with built-in lights that are run on three-way switches. I swapped out one of the three-way switch with an  H210 v2 and the two fans and lights on those fans started acting up. The lights would intermittently flicker and the fans would turn off momentarily and then turn back on. The issue ended up killing one of the fans entirely and now I can't get the fan or like to turn on. I swapped the switch out for a mechanical switch again and the remaining fan works just fine again.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 772

Replies: 1

Related Articles