Best color and design match for Kasa Switches

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-04-12 22:41:55 - last edited 2021-04-13 19:35:09

I need to place new Kasa smart switches next to new manual rocker switches in 2 and 3 gang boxes. I am trying to find the best color and design rocker switch to best match the Kasa's. I bought a few white Leviton Deocora's but the color isn't as bright as the Kasa. I went this way because I saw a YouTube video showing this exact issue and the person said the Decora was a good match. This may be as good as I can get but does anyone have any other suggestions?  Thanks. 

Options
2 Reply
Re:Best color and design match for Kasa Switches
2021-04-13 17:47:46 - last edited 2021-04-13 17:53:42

@Senior_Vagabond That is a great question!
Yes, indeed when you have mis-matched colours in a 2 or 3 gang box, it just doesn't look great.

You are clearly a bit of a perfectionist - like me! It's the sort of detail that many won't pay any attention to, but for me it would constantly be an irritation aesthetically even if functionally perfect. 
I know we can't have everything but I wish alternative decorator colours were available - my kitchen switches are black with Stainless Covers and I had to use an alternative solution utilizing a Black Decora 'dumb' switch with a different type of device. 

On the initial question, I recently installed a 'Legrand' switch and I would believe it to be very similar bright white to the Kasa - I don't have a side/side in a common multi-gang box unfortunately but will try to get that for you (I need to to swap things around - it was purchased to replace a switch in another single gang location, but I can swap it with another older switch - which IS mismatched) to a 2-gang box with a HS210 

Please note that I do not work for, or have any affiliation with, Kasa TP Link. I am simply an enthusiast who likes helping if I can.
Options
Re:Best color and design match for Kasa Switches
2021-04-13 19:34:19

@Bethel.8009 

Thanks. I just held up a  LeGrand against the Leviton Decora and it is about the same. I am proceeding with the Decora rocker switches and covers.  

Options