H220 dimmer switch shows Offline in Google Home

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-05-28 15:29:05
Model: AC50  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: 1.0.5

I added my H220 dimmer switch to my Google Home account shortly after I installed it and it was working great without issues. This morning when I tried to use a voice command to turn the lights on, Google replied the switch appeared to be offline. Sure enough I checked the app and it shows offline. 

Using the Kasa app everything seems normal, I can connect to the switch and control it without any issues. By the way this switch is the only one I have set up so far so no more devices are in my TP-link account.

I have tried to remove/unlink my TP account from Google Home and then re-add it, every time it tells me I have one device (the switch) and adds it but it still shows as offline once I add it to a room. Any ideas what may be the problem? I have searched the forum and have followed the recommendations from folks with similar issues (though in some cases it appears the problem fixed itself) but have yet to find anything that works.

Options

Information

Helpful: 3

Views: 855

Replies: 0