Switch turns on, but doesn’t turn off.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-05-31 19:41:24
Model: HS210  
Hardware Version: V20
Firmware Version:

I have several switches that will turn on when scheduled, but then won't turn off at appropriate time. I've tried resetting the switch, and deleting the schedule and putting it back in. I've noticed that the ones that done function properly don't have a dot over the circle when off, but the ones that follow the schedule without issue have a small dot lit up above the circle. Also, in the app it the switches that are not following schedule will show that they are off even when they are on. I can turn them on and off with the app, but after about a minute it shows them as being off despite them still being on. This results in the light being always on. Any ideas?

Options
1 Reply
Re:Switch turns on, but doesn’t turn off.
2021-06-09 21:02:44

@Copralalia 

Two things that can contribute to inconsistent control and app appearance are the wiring (travel wire mixed with the load) and if one HS210 is only installed, it is installed on the end or outlet where the power does not come in (swapping the HS210 to the other outlet can resolve it).

Options