Improving RV campground WiFi signals

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-06-08 21:07:03

I have purchased tp-link AC-WR902AC wireless travel router and the tp-link EAP225-Outdoor Access Point devices  and configured each of them. Now, my question is: which mode should I put the travel router in (hotspot mode, access point mode, range extender mode, etc.) if I connect the EAP225 Outdoor Access Point to the WR902AC travel router? My goal here is to put the EAP225 on the roof of my RV and then connect it to my travel router inside our RV so that the Access Point will receive a stronger, better WiFi signal from the RV park provided WiFi, then send that improved WiFi signal to the travel router inside our RV to improve the WiFi signal inside our RV for our iPhones & iPads to all log onto & use. Any help would be much appreciated!

Options
1 Reply
Re:Improving RV campground WiFi signals
2021-06-16 20:02:27

@Steve_B-50 

You would set up the device in standard router mode. Here is a FAQ that shows you how to do that: link

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 576

Replies: 1