SPAM Content

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

SPAM Content

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
SPAM Content
SPAM Content
2021-06-23 18:58:55

Does no-one Moderate this site? 

I am getting so sick of receiving thread update notifications, just to see it is just ANOTHER spam message with links. 

@Tony @Carl do you guys have Moderator authority to clean this place up & delete this junk? 

Pick just about ANY thread and you will see Spam content (often 'disguised' as initially being pertinent but punctuated by the usual spam link) 
A lot of members I'm sure 'tolerate' it since they just ask their question and move on. 
I'm a Moderator on other forums and as soon as I see similar the post is deleted and the 'member' banned (but honestly. most forums today have Spam FIlters that catch these things automatically) 
Honestly, my enjoyment in being part of this community and supporting others is waning ............ 

Please note that I do not work for, or have any affiliation with, Kasa TP Link. I am simply an enthusiast who likes helping if I can.
Options
2 Reply
Re:SPAM Content
2021-06-23 20:28:45

@Bethel.8009 Just click on options in the upper right  corner then click on Report Inappropriate Content

Options
Re:SPAM Content
2021-06-23 22:00:24

@B.Will done that many times - it gets zero response or reply, even messaged @Tony and @Carl directly with same deafening silence 

Please note that I do not work for, or have any affiliation with, Kasa TP Link. I am simply an enthusiast who likes helping if I can.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 378

Replies: 2