Hs200 connection problem

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Hs200 connection problem

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Hs200 connection problem
Hs200 connection problem
2021-06-27 16:47:20
Model: HS200  
Hardware Version: V5
Firmware Version: 1.0.2

So I was finishing up installation of 26 hs200, and 6 hs210's when I ran into a problem connecting my last 2 hs200's to my network.  It will go thru the process, and when it gets to connecting to my home network, the connection times out.  I've reset my router, reset the switches, reset my phone, and I cannot get the last 2 switches to program. Here's what's weird tho...if I delete one of the previous switches that successfully programmed, I can program one of the 2 I'm having a problem with.  It's getting frustrating!! Please help!!!

Options
2 Reply
Re:Hs200 connection problem
2021-06-27 20:02:11

Is there a limit on the kasa app as to how many devices you can have? I flipped the breaker for half of the house and was able to successfully program the problem switches. When I turned the breakers back on, I had 2 switches that were programmed before, go solid red on me.  I then reset the 2 problem children, and the 2 previously programmed that went red connected almost immediately. 

Options
Re:Hs200 connection problem
2022-01-16 18:34:46

@TMG91 

I'm having issues with all of my HS200 devices which have Hardware V5.  They all have Firmware v1.0.2 and will not update.  I do not have access to the devices via the API communication.  They work fine in the phone app.  Were you able to get your devices updated?  If so, how?

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 604

Replies: 2

Related Articles