AX6000 MAC hover spins forever

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-09-10 23:43:08

Web interface: I click on the Wireless clients to show them in a list. If you hover over the MAC address for a given device, it will show in a pop-up window various useful info: Vendor (from OUI), signal strength, Tx/Rx rates, days since lease obtained. However for a small number of the devices, hovering will cause the pop-up window to come up, but with a "spinning" symbol. It will stay there forever, and never show any info. I know these devices are solidly connected, so why is it spinning? I have noticed that for the devices that spin, it looks like the OUI is "unknown" (if I try to look it up separately). If this is the case, an unknown OUI shouldn't cause the pop-up to spin forever. 

NOTE: The mobile app will also allow you to click on the devices and show info. This does NOT spin. However, the app never shows signal strength/rates, which is the key info I am looking for. So it would also be useful to add the signal strength/rates to the mobile app, as another way to get the info if the web interface cannot be fixed. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 146

Replies: 0

Related Articles