Introducing TP-Link + Reddit

2021-11-22 23:08:55
Model: TP-Link Routers  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

TP-Link is always looking for new and interesting ways to engage with our valued customers.  To that end we would like to introduce you to our new Reddit community r/TpLink.  This subreddit is intended to create a fun forum where we will share sale events, contests, and product announcements.  If you are a member of the Reddit community we invite you to come check us out.

Options
4 Reply
Re:Introducing TP-Link + Reddit
2022-07-18 13:07:41

@Carl 

just my .02, but a direct link to the Reddit page would be a more efficient method of redirecting folks. 

and if there is a link, my apologies. I wasn't able to see one on my mobile. I had to zoom in on the image to see the subreddit handle. 

cheers,

Shannon

Options
2022-07-18 16:59:02

@splaquet_ 

Yeah working on that.  To combat spam a few years ago we removed the ability to post external links.  This unfortunately affected admins as well.  I am working with the development to enable this feature again so that we can do just that.  Though I will say requests for support are better served here than on Reddit.  

Options
2023-06-13 14:24:36

@Carl does anyone know how to join r/tplinkomada or r/homenetworking? 

Options
2023-06-13 19:46:47

@DeeX 

When you visit the sub-Reddit there should be a Join button at the top.  However if the channel has gone "dark" and made private there may not be a join button available.  Neither of those channels are Official so I couldn't tell you if they are dark or not. 

Options