Smart Switches HS200/HS210 grayed out/ but pingable on network

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-12-10 23:10:52
Model: HS200  
Hardware Version: V5
Firmware Version: 1.0.2

I installed 8 HS200's and HS210' in August.  Everything was good until last week all but two of them are "grayed out" in my Kasa Smart app. These are in my second home, but I have a VPN between homes, and I can see that they are connected to my Wi-Fi 2.4Ghz network, and I can ping them all too.  I have knocked them all off the Wi-Fi and they all reconnected.  I have restarted the AP and everything reconnects except for the same 6 Smart switches.  I have cleared all the DHCP clients off of my firewall (my DHCP server), and I have even rebooted my firewall.  I have reveiwed all my firewall logs and see no blocks/drops for those concerned IPs.  Those 6 AP's appear in the same state on my Android phone and my iPad too.  I have logged in/out on both too, with no change.   I am thinking that my Kasa Smart app did get upgraded sometime since I left the second home in October.   Any ideas or suggestions?

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 272

Replies: 0

Related Articles