HS200 clicking sound and flashing light

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-12-22 20:14:27
Model: HS200  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Justr tried installing HS200 for my front outdoor light but having an issue.  Same gang box has a 3-way switch for inside lights too and looks like the live wire runs from one to the other.  If the inside lights are off then the front light (HS200 control) works fine but once I turn on the inside lights then the front light flashes and the HS200 makes a clicking sound. Each set of lights works fine when the other is off but when both turn on there's an issue.  How to resolve? Do I need to but a control that doesn't have a neutral wire? Thanks for any help.

Options
2 Reply
Re:HS200 clicking sound and flashing light
2022-02-20 06:19:28

@Barry77 I'm also having the same issue. I'm gonna try to avoid the relay from one to other and instead branch out 3 wires from the live instead of relaying and try. I think the electrician did the same for my other swi

Options
Re:HS200 clicking sound and flashing light
2022-06-27 03:28:33
Were you able to resolve your problem? I have the same issue with the switch I just installed
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1291

Replies: 2