Smart Light Strip FEATURE REQUEST

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-12-23 03:13:30 - last edited 2022-12-07 18:43:57

This product line needs shorter strips and extension cable "leashes" to connect them across cabinet gaps.

My kitchen cabinets have gaps between them for my 36-inch cooktop (with stove hood), double kitchen sink cabinet below a kitchen window (54-inch gap) and refrigerator. As a result, most of my cabinets are 30-inches wide or less. And some of my cabinets are set at varying heights above the counter due to my short height (under 5.5 feet), which means they are not on the same level and would need an extension cable of at least 6 inches to connect the light strips together under each cabinet.

My feature request:

• Shorter Smart Light Strips, ie: 18-inch, 2-foot, 3-foot, and 4-foot with extendable end connectors
  • "Extension Leashes" (flat or round extension cables) in at least two colors (black and white?) to span short and wide gaps between cabinets, ie: 6-inch, 1-foot, 18-inch, 24-inch, etc.
  • Stickable clips to hold the cables in place (same glue as on the light strips)
  • Rechargeable Battery operated modules for cabinets that don't have an electrical outlet available nearby (include 2 batteries with the module, or offer extra rechargeable batteries in your accessories)
  • Bundles of Light Strips, ie: 2, 3, 4 of the shorter strips (1-size in each bundle), plus extension cables in two sizes 6-inch and 12-inch with 1 controller and 1 power supply.
  • Accessories: Extra power supplies and controllers (purchased separately from the Smart Light Strips) for gaps between cabinets that span sinks, stoves, cooktops, refrigerators, etc.

This will make your Smart Light Strip product more user friendly to your customers. Customers will appreciate the convenience even if they have to spend a little more. And accessories can be priced less, but still more than each in the bundled items.

Thank you for your attention.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 324

Replies: 0