intermittent flashing from lights connected to HS220 Dimmer

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-01-02 22:26:50
Model: HS220  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version:

I have two HS220s installed in my house. One that is causing issues and one that is not. For the one that is causing issues it is connected to 4 Slim LED canless lights in my kitchen. The lights turn off and on and dim as they are supposed to however when they are on the will occasionally flash off and then back on. The link for the lights I installed is  https://www.homedepot.com/p/Commercial-Electric-Ultra-Slim-6-in-Color-Selectable-New-Construction-and-Remodel-Canless-Recessed-Integrated-LED-Kit-91477/310114092 . I have rechecked the wiring and ensured that all of the wires are functioning and connected as they are supposed to. 

The other switch works perfectly and is connected to a single LED light. The link for that light is https://www.homedepot.com/p/Halo-SLDSL6-Series-6-in-2700K-5000K-Selectable-CCT-Surface-Integrated-LED-Downlight-Recessed-Light-with-White-Round-Trim-SLDSL6069S1EMWR/314896280 . 

Any help would be appreciated all of the lights are at the brightest 5k setting. 

Options
1 Reply
Re:intermittent flashing from lights connected to HS220 Dimmer
2022-02-18 14:45:04

Hi @Ethgriskolir  

Thanks for reaching out to us. Sorry to reply you late. 

I can't open the links of your two lights. I got access denied error. But that doesn't matter. There is easy way to identify it is the switch's issue or the bulb's issue. Please swap these lights and let them connect to the other switch respectively. If the switch which worked perfectly before exprience the same issue, I am afraid it is the bulb's issue or the compatible issue between the switch and bulb. 

Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 582

Replies: 1