HS220 wired properly but not working

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-01-11 19:27:06
Model: HS220  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version:

Hello I was hoping I could get some help with wiring my hs220, I have a single switch box with 4 wires , Green White red and Black.

Im sure the black is the load or power wire. I hooked the green to the green the white to the white and tried both combos of the red and black meaning I reversed them.

The result is nothing at all no wifi light or power to my lights. I have 2 switches so I tried the other and same result, What am I doing wrong? Thanks 

Options
1 Reply
Re:HS220 wired properly but not working
2022-02-18 08:53:16

Hi @jaybay 

Thanks for reaching out to us. 

Below is the instructions of Smart Dimmer Switch wiring: 

GREEN wire on switch to green/bare copper GROUND wire.

WHITE wire on switch to NEUTRAL wire.

Two screws at the right of the switch Line screw must be connected to LINE wire(Live wire), Load screw must be connected to LOAD wire.

If you connect Line wire to Load screw, Load wire to Line screw, HS220 cannot work. So I think it is necessary to identify which line is live and load wire. If you already tried to reverse black and red. Please also identify if the white line is the neutral wire. 

BTW, is your old switch working in this power socket?

Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 776

Replies: 1