3 way light and duplex rocker for fan and light

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-01-25 04:04:55

Hi everyone,

I'm at a loss for how to wire my bathroom. I'm upgrading to smart switches (Kasa HS210 3-way and non-smart Leviton single pole double switches) and luckily have neutral wires in the box. But the set up's got me questioning what to do.

Basically, I have a vanity light accessed by two separate switches on the opposite ends of the bathroom and a duplex switch to control an exhaust fan and overhead light separately. Can someone help complete this diagram with the appropriate wiring? The left wires are in one housing to told one of the 3-way swichea and the duplex). Thanks ahead! 

76f3e9de2ad04d7592d5340a52ce8bbf

Options
1 Reply
Re:3 way light and duplex rocker for fan and light
2022-02-18 10:27:46

Hi @Sillyxwabbit 

Thanks for reaching out to us. Sorry to reply you late. 

What we can provide you is the guidance of HS210 KIT wiring. For further assistance, I am afraid you need an electrician to help:

Please follow the instructions below to connect the Smart Switch wires with the connectors provided in the package:

GREEN wire on switch to green/bare copper GROUND wire.

WHITE wire on switch to NEUTRAL wire.

Two screws at the bottom of the switch to Traveler wires.

Single BLACK screw on the side of switch to LIVE/LOAD wire. 

And you can also refer to this video to wire your HS210 KIT: https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/ENQGH-uYk34

Note: LIVE and LOAD wires could be multicolored. According to the guidance in Kasa app, users can know if HS210Kit could be installed. If you are still not sure about wiring, it is suggested to ask an electrician for help.

Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 432

Replies: 1