Availability of dumb switches to work with HS210 switch in 3-Way & 4-Way Circuits

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Availability of dumb switches to work with HS210 switch in 3-Way & 4-Way Circuits

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-01-28 06:27:12
Model: HS210  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

RE: Availability of "dumb" switches to use with Kaza HS210 in 3 or 4-way circuits.
Dear Smart Home Community:
  The HS210 smart switch can be operated manually with its push-on / push-off, BY REPEATEDLY PRESSING THE BOTTOM of the switch.  Has anyone found a "Decora-Style," 3/4-way "dumb" switch that looks similar to and will manually function the same way as the HS210?  This type of "dumb" switch (if even available) is different from the typical rocker-type switch (in which one presses one end for "on" and the opposite end for "off").  
  I realize that I can spend more money and simply install two (or three, depending) smart switches to do what I want; however, that requires three addresses on my WiFi network (instead of only one) and "eats-up" bandwidth.  A minor item on this "dumb" switch would also include a pilot LED on the switch (again, similar to the HS210).
  Perhaps my need is only wishful thinking... 

Thank you very much.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 535

Replies: 0

Related Articles