Kasa Device Dump

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Kasa Device Dump

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Kasa Device Dump
Kasa Device Dump
2022-03-21 18:22:09

I am in the process of selling my house and I will not be taking my light switches with me.  Is there any way to get a dump of devices on my account so I can share them with the new home owner?  I think it would help them in setting them up on their account.

Ryan

Options
3 Reply
Re:Kasa Device Dump
2022-03-22 22:16:34

@RyanEverhart789 

Easiest would be to delete each device from your Kasa Account and then holding the physical reset button on each device.  That would ensure all of the switches are default and ready to be connected to a new account and wireless network. 

Options
2022-03-23 19:26:14

@Carl I'm good on resetting them.  I was wondering if I could get a list of all the devices on my account so I could give them to the buyers of the home.  I think it would make it easier for them during set up. 

Options
2022-03-23 20:55:06

@RyanEverhart789 

I see, unfortuently we do not keep any such list like that.  At least at the support level.  The best we can suggest would be to manually make a list of the Device model and MAC address manually. I know that is tideous but we really don't have any such drop available to us.   

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 337

Replies: 3