Is there any way to connect smart plugs to wifi which does not have password set?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Is there any way to connect smart plugs to wifi which does not have password set?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-05-09 22:31:10

As title.

I am a BIOS engineer, I bought some EP10 to turn on/off the target test boards remotely. However, the only wifi I could connect to is an open wifi network in my company. As a result, I can't use those EP10 in my company at all because of your "secure policy" design, and my money is totally wasted.

Any idea to bypass that?

Options
1 Reply
Re:Is there any way to connect smart plugs to wifi which does not have password set?
2022-05-10 23:28:42

@Samuelcdf 

No as you said the policy is based in secuirty and our smart home products do require a secure network in order to connect and properly function.  

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 280

Replies: 1