6 Kasa devices have gone offline!

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-05-10 19:56:18
Model: HS210  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I had a sudden 1-2 second total power spike/outage last night that knocked all my devices offline but they all came back on except for 4 Kasa switches (HS210 and HS200) and 2 smart plugs (HS 105) which remain offline. I have many more such Kasa devices and they had no issue coming back on their own after my router rebooted. I have tried to reset them but have been unable to do so. The issue is that once I select and load the correct Kasa device network to reset them I cannot hold an internet connection to continue with the reset or restart process. I have even tried deleting the device and starting over but the same problem continues (no internet connection). Obviously, I have strong a strong local network and wifi signal because everything else works well. I have never had this type of problem where the temporary device network cannot connect to the internet. The switch continues to work manually and as a Local Only connection through the Kasa app. However, I cannot get it to connect to my ST hub for all my automation and routines.

Any ideas on how I can resolve this issue or all the devices beyond being able to be reset because of the power spike? 

d2dee307c4c34e8e83a60908c4a7907054e3db96ebbf40f4a7df6fbbd8de2524s. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 721

Replies: 0

Related Articles