Community Feedback and Introductions

2022-05-13 17:48:53 - last edited 2022-05-13 17:50:32

1bdfd3e7891a480a9c54cf8d2ae4f0f3

Hey, TP-Link Community Members!

We are currently trying to gather feedback about how we want the community to grow, and what kind of content you would like for us to create. If you could fill out our feedback form available in the scrolling images on our support page, we would really appreciate it: Support Home

My goal with this forum is to encourage community growth, improve accessibility, and to create content showing interesting ways in which you can use our products. This is especially true in our Smart Home line of products, as the uses for our products are only going to grow as more products are released, and older products have their functionalities expanded.

I would love to hear what the community wants to see in the forum. If anyone sees anything that could be changed for the better, or if you would like to see more of a certain type of content: Let Us Know!

About Me:

I figured I would stop by and officially introduce myself to any regular members we have on the forum or in the community. You may have seen me responding to posts occasionally over the past few weeks; if not, you'll probably see me soon.

I have good knowledge regarding a wide variety of technologies and love keeping up with what is the newest and greatest. During the pandemic, I spent a great deal of my time trying to automate every little detail of my house. (I can't even tell you the last time I touched a light switch!)

I hope to get to know some of our regulars on our forum over time, and I hope that we can all work together to make this a friendly and constructive community.

*This is not the place to spam or ask for help, please find an appropriate thread or line of communication.

Options

Information

Helpful: 3

Views: 538

Replies: 0