Switch receives power but is not controlling light

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-05-23 02:33:06
Model: HS220  
Hardware Version: V20
Firmware Version: Don't know

Hello. I purchased an HS220 last week and finally got around to installing it. I took the old switch out and replaced it with this one. Did everything correctly. I turned the breaker back on and the switch is receiving power and I am able to control it through my phone and whatnot. The only issue is that the light isn't actually being controlled. It just remains off. I wasn't sure if I messed up during the installation or if the product was faulty so I went to Home Depot and bought an identical one. Installed it and I'm getting the same issue. I've run up and down the stairs to turn the breaker on and off dozens of times lol. I gave up and ended up putting my old switch back in that controls the light perfectly fine. I'm a bit bummed because I loved the idea of having this switch but I can't get it to work. Has anyone else had this issue? My only guess is that maybe my light fixture isn't compatible? It's a dimmable LED Hampton Bay track lighting system.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 121

Replies: 0