Kasa smart switches suddenly showing as local

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-06-22 03:57:00

Hey

I have several Kasa smart switches installed that are still working. I have an HS200 and a set of HS210 switches showing local only suddenly. The 200 is right next to another 200 that is working fine. Signal is good, and they had been working for a year flawlessly. The 210 set is actually closer the the WAP, has a better signal and also had been working flawlessly for months. Only change is I added a few more switches today. I have since changed the channel on my WAPs to different channels trying to resolve. Was having some electrical work done and they several times tripped the breaker where my internet router is located but not the power to the switches themselves. I am about to reset the switches to correct unless someone has had a similar issue and advised to just be patient.

Ok, I am dumb. Forgot that they had a restart switch along with a reset switch. A simple restart corrected the problem.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 252

Replies: 0

Related Articles