Kasa switches on 4 gang

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Kasa switches on 4 gang

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Kasa switches on 4 gang
Kasa switches on 4 gang
2022-06-24 20:06:35

I have a Kasa HS210 and a HS200 wired in on a 4 gang switch panel but neither of them are working correctly I have reset them a couple of times but they still do not work correctly. Both show up in the KASA app but when I attempt to turn them on they just time out most of the time. The other switchens and plugs on the network are working perfectly.

Not sure what the problem is, can two switches be share the same netural(traveler)

Options
1 Reply
Re:Kasa switches on 4 gang
2022-06-27 06:43:51
Three answers for now: 1) Yes, devices can certainly share a neutral. 2) No, a neutral is not a traveler. 3) No, travelers cannot be shared. Was I you I'd remove and nut off the HS210, get the HS200 wired correctly and working. Once stable and known I'd move to the HS210, and I'd start by being certain I knew what the travelers were, and they were in fact at the "beginning" of the chain electrically.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 408

Replies: 1

Related Articles