I have to ask both Alexa and Google twice to turn off llight and say on, rather than off.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

I have to ask both Alexa and Google twice to turn off llight and say on, rather than off.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-07-26 02:29:38

Exactly what the subject line says.  The switch works manually, but using verbal commands, it screws up.  It will turn on the lights, but when you try to turn them off, Alexa says okay, but doesn't shut them.  When you ask to turn them on again, she then turns them off, but the icon says "on.".  If you ask to turn them off again, it then turns them off on the phone symbol and the lights stay off.  Software bug?  This is one of 3 switchs that I bought.  The identical ones work fine.

I rebooted the switch, didn't work.  I deleted the switch on my phone and it didn't work.  The fact that both Alexa and Google are reacting the same way with TP-line 3-way switch, (one of three), I have to think that it's software related.

Someone please respond.

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 266

Replies: 0