House Lost Power and All my TP-Link Devices Lost Configurations

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-07-29 00:14:17
Tags: #OneMesh #DHCP
Model: Archer AX10000  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

My AX10000 is set to DHCP server of range 192.168.YY.X. My house lost power last night and when it came back the AX10000 started giving out 192.168.1.X IP addresses. The default DHCP range which it was not originally set-up for. Now I have rebooted this router without issue so why this started with an abrupt power outage is one question. Then...

My RE505X and RE600 couldn't even communicate even though I had them set-up with DHCP reservations. I had to hard reset them and configure from scratch.

Even after I got my AX10000 back to the config I wanted and dole out IP addresses via DHCP in the range I wanted, the RE505X and RE600 would not grab them. Even after I unplugged them and plugged then back in. I had to get a paper clip and reset both of them.

OneMesh is increasingly becoming OnePITA!  angry

Options
1 Reply
Re:House Lost Power and All my TP-Link Devices Lost Configurations
2022-07-31 06:54:52

@ReDTyDe 

Sorry to hear, this is why always have a backup of my devices ideally on a NAS and have a text document with my network map just in case.

I think you might find the backup and restore options useful in the future.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 303

Replies: 5

Tags

Related Articles