Kasa KL430 Extension Cables

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-08-28 18:25:59 - last edited 2022-08-29 11:49:36
Model: KL430  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I recently purchased a KL430 strip light kit because we needed something bright to go under the kitchen cabinets.  First of all, it is bright, that's the good part.  The bad, it has proprietary connectors on each end and there is no way to extend the light strip from one set of cabinets to another.  Also, there is absolutely NO way to make a 90 degree turn with this model.  If you're going to have proprietary connectors, then you need to offer extension cables (without light in them, NOT the KL430E, just wire only with connectors on the ends in various lengths).  Also, you need to make 90 degree bends with your proprietary connectors.....OR....make this model fit almost every other platform out there with standard ROUND connectors at the ends OR make them fit every other generic extension cable kit on the market.  I really like Kasa products and have several in my house including plugs and light switches but now I have a $50 strip light kit I can only use in 50% of the area I need it in because of the lack of accessories.   

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 309

Replies: 0

Related Articles