Votes

Re-instate the 4x1 scenes widget in the app please

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Votes

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-10-07 18:21:39

Since App v3.x.x the 4x1 scene select widget is gone. The new equivalent takes up too much space. The new app is too slow to open so I'd like a way to access my scenes that doesn't dominate half my phones screen, please.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Re-instate the 4x1 scenes widget in the app please
2022-10-08 00:50:49

@Digsy,

Thanks for the feedback! With the new app just being released now is a great time to make these recommendations as we know there are actively developing fixes and improvements. I have already passed along this feedback along to the team, along with my own recommendation that the text size be decreased for the normal device names.

The team is already aware of the app being slow to open for some, and will hopefully provide a fix or update soon. I know that there were some issues with the cloud services while users upgrade to the 3.0 platform, and fixes are already being rolled out to fix some of those issues. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 314

Replies: 1

Voters 0

No one has voted for it yet.