Forwarding Kasa app's Iphone notification to external services like email or Alexa

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Forwarding Kasa app's Iphone notification to external services like email or Alexa

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-11-12 13:36:18
Tags: #Feature Request #Amazon Alexa #Crying Detection
Model: KC401  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 2.3.15

Hello, 

I recently purchased Kasa Spot from Amazon, and I like it so far.

There are a few things I would like to know if Kasa can do.

1. Because I use Alexa and Echo Dot a lot, I'd like to know if you guys can integrate Kasa not only with Echo Show but also with Echo Dot just for notification announcement purposes.

2. If #1 is not viable, then I'd like to know if you guys can forward(or multi-send) the notification data to external services like email or any webhook. The reason why I'm asking this is that if I can get the notification in my email, then I can simply set up a pipeline that listens to my email and trigger the next workflow when a new email from Kasa Notification arrives. With this, I can easily send the notification to Alexa or even analyze my son's sleep pattern. This will be very helpful to many users.

3. if you can allow users to only get crying detection notifications, that will be neat. Right now, in order to get crying detection notifications, users need to get sound detection notifications by default, which dumps a lot of notifications on my phone and makes it hard to pinpoint what notification is crying detection among so many.

Please let me know.

Best,

SD

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 211

Replies: 0

Tags