Votes

Request ability to turn on date/time stamp to Kasa Cam recordings

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Votes

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-01-12 00:43:55 - last edited 2023-01-12 00:49:00

This has been requested almost 4 years ago and got answer "Thank you for the suggestion.  We will forward it up to the Smart Home Team." 

Why is it still not a thing? You would think you could have time stamps on camera recordings when product like this is released, but no. Not even 3 years+ after people requesting it. I literally don't understand, why? Having option for it doesn't hurt, not even the ones who doesn't want it.

Options
2 Reply
Re:Request ability to turn on date/time stamp to Kasa Cam recordings
2023-01-12 05:39:44

@Akik 

I have the time stamp in the Activity cloud recordings,does the camera use cloud video or an SD card.

Did you check the Camera settings> On screen-display setting> enable time stamp there?

Options
Re:Request ability to turn on date/time stamp to Kasa Cam recordings
2023-01-12 05:46:15

@Little_C There are time stamps on activity center, but not on the recordings themselves. Lets say I download one recording, I have no idea when the recording happened if I watch it a year later.

And I don't see any time stamp settings, I have KC200 cameras.

Options

Information

Helpful: 3

Views: 239

Replies: 2

Voters 1