HS200 switch is turning off light earlier than programmed. Reprogrammed OFF several times - no fix.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

HS200 switch is turning off light earlier than programmed. Reprogrammed OFF several times - no fix.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-01-21 22:41:01 - last edited 2023-01-21 22:43:12
Model: HS200  
Hardware Version: V5
Firmware Version: 1.0.6

The switch has been installed and operating correctly for several months.  Recently, the switch has been turning the light off about 30-40 minutes earlier.  I reprogrammed the OFF time on the switch by deleting the OFF function, then adding the OFF function back in at the desired time.  The light turned off even earlier that before.  I deleted both on and off times and reprogrammed them - on worked correctly, off did not and turned off even earlier than before.

How do I go about resetting/restarting/deleting the schedule or just what do I do.  Thanks for any answers.

Options
2 Reply
Re:HS200 switch is turning off light earlier than programmed. Reprogrammed OFF several times - no fix.
2023-01-23 07:44:11

@JoeRet 

Suggest you fully reset the switch, delete from app, and re-install.  If problems continue engage support for RMA.  Feels like clock failing, but might just need to be reset.  My general feeling is code on these isn't super stable or well error trapped and they can and do get in funky states pretty easily.   

Best of luck

Options
Re:HS200 switch is turning off light earlier than programmed. Reprogrammed OFF several times - no fix.
2023-01-23 13:55:04

@dafish Thanks for the reply.  Will try this today.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 213

Replies: 2