Votes

HS-200 led light function reverse feature request

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Votes

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-01-22 21:38:57 - last edited 2023-01-26 00:29:09

Hello,

Great device.

The led lights up when the switch is off, presumably to assist finding it in a dark room. 

Also has an app/software feature to disable the led completely.

For use with an outside light, for me, it would make sense that the led is on when the outside light is on and off when the light is off.  Since the light might not be visible like inside.

Please consider adding a feature to allow selecting the purpose for the led being on: either to find switch or to indicate outside light is on.

Thanks,

Kevin

Options
2 Reply
Re:HS-200 led light function reverse feature request
2023-01-24 19:21:00 - last edited 2023-01-26 00:28:58

@kevinm10  

There is an application for the HS200 switches that requires that the switch provide a Power ON indication.   Can a feature be added that will allow inverting the function of the Night Light?   The need is for this indicator to go ON when the Switch is ON rather than OFF.   This will provide an indication that the attached circuit is ON.    Roger Oblad   ols consulting   I am usiing these switches to remotely control A/V Systems.

Options
Re:HS-200 led light function reverse feature request
2023-01-26 00:34:12 - last edited 2023-01-26 00:34:31

@roblad  @kevinm10 ,

Thanks for the Feedback!

The feature to disable the LED was actually added after the fact as a result of a community request such as this. I haven't seen a request to invert the function of the indicator, so I will make sure that the request is forwarded to the correct teams right away. I also moved your thread over to our feature request module for better tracking, and so that other users can vote for the feature to show their support

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 361

Replies: 2

Voters 1