Votes

Sharing devices between two accounts.

This repeated request has been merged into the main thread Kasa Device sharred to two accounts. Please vote on the main thread.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Votes

This repeated request has been merged into the main thread Kasa Device sharred to two accounts. Please vote on the main thread.
This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-01-26 20:13:14 - last edited 2023-02-08 01:20:35

Hi! Last year, when Insteon abandoned its thousands of users, I switched to Kasa. I slowly replaced the Insteon devices with Kasa. I have two locations in different time zones. I tried to add devices in the two locations to one account but when it came to scheduling, the devices were not having correct local time! So I deleted all devices in one location and created another account for that location. Today, I just learned that I with version 3.0 of the Kasa app, it can manage multiple locations. I added a second "Home" in my Kasa app that uses my primary login account. Now, I want to add the devices from the second account to the second home I created in my primary Kasa account. Iwould like to merge those devices with ease by probably using a QR code. Is this possible? I don't want to disrupt the devices attached to my Kasa plugs if I have to reset them and go through the normal adding of devices tothe Kasa app.  Thanks for considering my request.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 164

Replies: 0