Extra Batteries and Cameras

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-03-04 14:23:06
Model: Tapo C420S2  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

We just purchased the 2 camera set and the hub says it can support up to four. When will we be able to buy extra cameras?

it would be great to have extra batteries so I can replace a battery immediately rather than have the camera offline while it is charging. When will those be available?

Options
1 Reply
Re:Extra Batteries and Cameras
2023-03-07 01:12:36

@MdLive 

Hello MD.  You may have seen a notification from another representative earlier today.  Unfortunately, the information provided in that response had not yet been confirmed.  I can confirm that we are looking into additional options for expanding and making full use of the Hub that comes with your Tapo C420S2, however there is nothing that we can share at this time.  What I can tell you is that when we have something confirmed it will be announced here:  https://community.tp-link.com/us/smart-home/forum/782  So just check back regularly for that announcement. 

Options