Home assistant not finding HS110 any more.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-03-24 23:51:41
Model: HS110  
Hardware Version: V4
Firmware Version: 1.1.0

I have been using HS110's with home assistant for ages but recently HAOS can no longer find them when auto searching or if I specifiy the IP.
The plugs are still connected I see them on my DHCP server , connected wifi clients, etc. and the app works.
Just for some reason HAOS will no longer connect.
I've run out of things to try. 

I'm using the standard HAOS integration.

Any ideas please?

Options
1 Reply
Re:Home assistant not finding HS110 any more.
2023-03-27 21:47:15

@daninmanchester,

Unfortunately, Home Assistant is not one of our officially supported platforms and the integration is entirely developed by and supported by the home assistant community. I would recommend navigating to the Github of the project and working with them to find a solution or posting to their page of issues.

From what you are describing, however, this could also be an issue with the settings of your network since the devices cannot be discovered, you may try pinging the devices from the same portion/switch of your network as the HA server. Also, make sure that your smart plugs or server are not isolated through either a guest or IoT network.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 240

Replies: 1

Related Articles