Kasa Smart Switches offline

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-03-27 20:51:59

the above Kasa smart switches are alll showing off line in my Kasa App so I can not turn them on and off remotely from the app.  the 3 dimmer switches can be turned on and off manually within my home.  The light switch is my front porch switch and it is on constantly and can not be turned off manually at the switch.  what do I do?

Options
1 Reply
Re:Kasa Smart Switches offline
2023-03-29 21:44:10

@JudyL1945,

For most models, there are two buttons below the paddle, the Right being a Reboot, and the left being the Reset.

Start with Pressing the Reboot Button to see if this will bring the devices back online.

If the devices are still not operating correctly, I would recommend using the reset button to attempt a soft reset of the network settings (5Seconds) or a Factory Reset of all settings by holding the button for 10 seconds.

I would confirm that the light switch for your front porch is wired correctly, as the light should still be able to control the light manually.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1254

Replies: 1

Related Articles