Votes

Holiday schedule

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Votes

Holiday schedule

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Holiday schedule
Holiday schedule
2023-04-04 04:23:07

It would be great to have a override or holiday schedule. For example for an event in my house, I don't want all devices acting their usual way. 

So maybe a holiday mode to alleviate the turning off the schedule and forgetting to turn it back on.

Senior Network Engineer
Options
2 Reply
Re:Holiday schedule
2023-04-04 17:30:41

@sysg,

I'll definitely pass along the feedback, but I would like to clarify a few things:

Are you mentioning that you want an 'Away Mode'/'Schedule' that operates at a cloud level across your devices?

Or only that you wish for an overall 'Disable all Smart Actions' Toggle to be added to the Scenes/Smart Actions?

I think that the current design allows this to be done via the Scenes or Smart Actions feature. If you add toggles for all of your smart actions when configuring a scene, this scene can be triggered via another device, service, or widget on your home screen.

Options
Re:Holiday schedule
2023-04-04 17:42:46

@Riley_S want to be able to schedule for a specific dates. For example I want to schedule memorial day but scenes can only do days of the week.

I guess what I'm saying is I would like a calendar option and those days should have a override default schedule. It would work for a 4 day weekend when I'm home instead of switching all the options around, I can set it in advance.

Sorry for rambling.

Senior Network Engineer
Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 312

Replies: 2

Voters 1