Connection Issues

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Connection Issues

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Connection Issues
Connection Issues
2023-05-28 15:46:33
Model: TL-WR902AC  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: 8

I have spent hours on my own and also on numerous chats with TP Link support trying to set up my TL-WR902AC.  The reason I purchased this device is to be able to connect my Logitech Squeezebox Radio via an Ethernet cable from the TL-WR902AC as the wireless system on the Logitech Internet Radio fails.  If I connect the Logitech Internet Radio directly to my NetGear C7000v2, which is my home office, it operates without loosing connection.  The Logitech Internet Radio is normally located in my bedroom 100% of the time so I thought I could use the TL-WR902AC in the bedroom and connect the Logitech Radio wire Ethernet cable for operation.

Have had multiple issues trying to get onto the TP link set-up page, had to create a Tether on my Smart phone and seemed to make progress.  Was able to go through the set-up process, but I am not able to get back to the set-up screen to make the device to work.  I am willing to give this product one more try if I can receive simple directions on how to set-up.  Can anyone assist before I consider another purchase, such as a NetGear extender that appears to be much easier to set-up?   Similiar to my NetGear C7000v2, I would think that plugging in an extender unit that automatically connects to the Internet via my router would be easy and painless.

Thank you.

John

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 167

Replies: 0

Related Articles