POE Cameras Don't show up on Deco App

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-07-06 14:52:34
Model: Deco X55  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: 1.1.0 Build 20230522 Rel. 68968

just switched to a Deco x55 3-unit system, replacing my TP AX6600.  Had multiple IP cameras hooked up through a POE injector connected through a 16 port TP switch.  All worked well with the AX6600 and showed on info page.  Under the Deco app, none show up, but cameras work fine on lan and other apps.  I have tried to reboot all cameras, the POE injector and the switch to no avail.  Anyway, is there any hope to get the cameras to show up in the app?  I have the main deco, acting as modem/router (PPPoE) and ethernet cable direct to 16p TP switch.  Other hardwired devices, TVs, hubs, etc., show up.  any help appreciated.  Also, as aside, it would be nice if one could rename devices in app to something more recognizable.

Options
2 Reply
Re:POE Cameras Don't show up on Deco App
2023-07-07 03:39:39

@dblee50 

Hi, could you please refer to this link to help me submit the Deco APP log:

How to submit Deco APP log

(Please add community ID-Forum ID 614246 in the email, thank you in advance.)

And if possible, you could temporarily move the switch behind one of the nearby satellites Deco X55 to see whether it helped to display the POE cameras on the Client list.

By the way, is the network topology like:

ISP service----main Deco X55(PPPOE set-up)---16p TP switch---POE cameras/TVs, hubs, etc. 2*satellite X55 wirelessly connected to main X55?

May I know the model number of the 16-port switch?

Wait for your reply.

Best regards.

Options
Re:POE Cameras Don't show up on Deco App ID-Forum ID 614246
2023-07-10 15:44:43

@David-TP 

Thanks for contacting me.  I tried several things to get my cameras to show on deco page to no avail.  I did move POE switch to another deco with same results.  So, I reverted back to my AX6600 router as the main feed with the decos used as an AP and everything shows up ok.  This is probably a better option as the deco page has very little info and it doesn't allow me to change the name of device to something recognizable.  Ticket can be closed.  Again, thanks

Options