Does video door bell ring on phone or not?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-09-28 16:26:48 - last edited 2023-09-28 17:28:32
Model: KD110  
Hardware Version: V4
Firmware Version: 2.3.20

Just installed KD110 video door bell. Works great except if I press the door bell function it never rings on my phone.  All I get is a notification (like an email)  that someone was ringing the door bell.  I had a Zmodo door bell and it would pop up like a phone call ringing on my phone with answer or decline buttons. Does KD110 not do the same, or some type of calling on my phone instead of just an email like notification? I have all notifications  enabled on my phone, Pixel 6Pro. FW is ver. 2.3.20 harware ver. 4.0 powerline frequency is 60 Hz selected.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Does video door bell ring on phone or not?
2023-10-11 19:26:59

@Bambuzer,

Apologies for the late response, however we do have this message from our engineering team on the topic:

Thank you very much for bringing this to our attention.

Our engineers are currently aware of this issue and working on it. We will release new firmware as soon as possible.

Please stay tuned for the firmware upgrade in the APP.

Thanks for your cooperation!

I would expect the firmware to be released over the coming weeks, so please keep an eye out for any firmware updates that become available. 

Splash into a Smarter Summer - Summer Event and Community Giveaway

Automate and Learn More About Tapo Sub-GHz Sensors, Matter, Apple Home, and Local Smart Actions!

20% Select Sub-G Hubs Available to All Participants! | Get Started Here!
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 323

Replies: 1

Related Articles