20 Kasa products disconnect from wifi & won't reconnect

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-10-12 22:12:18

20 Kasa products disconnect from wifi & won't reconnect. Just started happening this week.  Seems to happen if there is a power outage or some disruption with wifi. This is the 3rd time. Google assistant says  offline "can't load status" . I am able to send this message hence  I am not offline.   Eventually they reset on their own. Is there a reset button on account so I don't have to go to each device? 

Options
1 Reply
Re:20 Kasa products disconnect from wifi & won't reconnect
2023-10-13 00:56:27

@Thitsa 

Unfortunately, there is no magic button in the app that can reboot the devices in bulk, especially if they are disconnected from the network. Devices are supposed to restore to the last state when a power outage occurs.  If that is not happening then we would want to look into that.  Due to the number of devices I would suggest reaching out to support through email support.usa@tp-link.com.  Let them know what is happening.  They will want to know the models, hardware versions.of each device.  They will also need to know the firmware installed on each device.  It would also be helpful for them to get device MAC ID and your TP-Link ID email so they can look on the backend and see if anything is causing this error. 

Options