MY HX220 will not work with my Genie Garage door opener

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-10-30 18:23:56

Two previous router worked and then new HX 220 . The garage will not connect to router. MY ISP has asked TP for asistance but no luck any suggestions.

Options
1 Reply
Re:MY HX220 will not work with my Genie Garage door opener
2023-10-30 21:25:22

@Tp6794,

If your nodes support the feature, you may try connecting the opener to your IoT network which can have a lesser security method for devices. Depending on how far into the setup you can get, you may try forcefully assigning the device a lower IP address. Some devices such as Ring Chimes have seen problems when they are given a high ranging IP address.

If you have access, there is an option in the Deco interface for SPI Firewall, this option has solved the behavior for a few users. Your ISP should be able to provide support on the issue, as we really do not know the ins and outs of the firmware, but our teams would be able to communicate this with your ISPs team.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 103

Replies: 1

Related Articles