Amber internet icon

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Amber internet icon

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Amber internet icon
Amber internet icon
2023-12-26 18:29:57
Model: Archer A7  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I have performed a reset on the wifi device and the Power, 5G and 2.4G lights are green but the internet light is amber on the wifi. I verified the ethernet cable that goes to the wifi blue connector by connecting it to a PC and the internet worked fine.

I rebooted the internet router and all the device lights came on with no errors, then I rebooted the Archer A7 and the same result with the internet light was amber. I can't get to the wifi setings through the app but have a connection with the wifi to my phone. It states the network in offline to the wifi device.

My assumption is that the wifi device have a bad connection or it is a programming issue. Thanks

Options
1 Reply
Re:Amber internet icon
2023-12-27 03:51:55

@PTKGI 

Please login the Archer C7 web interface and check if there is WAN IP address, if so, try to change Internet DNS servers manually:

438a5f1be046450e8762088d4fa39464

For more troubleshooting steps, please refer to this guide: What should I do if I cannot access the internet through Wi-Fi router?

If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 293

Replies: 1

Related Articles