Myq camera won't connect

Myq camera won't connect

Myq camera won't connect
Myq camera won't connect
2023-12-27 16:35:06
Model: Archer AX55  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I have a MyQ garage door opener (Liftmaster). I have successfully connected the Myq hub but I cannot get the Myq camera to connect using the MyQ app. Chamberlain says it is a router issue. How do I fix this?

Options
3 Reply
Re:Myq camera won't connect
2023-12-28 06:31:30

@Leon276 

When you connect the MyQ camera, which steps it stucks? fails to connect the router WiFi or other steps? 

If it fails to connect the router WiFi, please try disable smart connect and change WiFi channel on the router web interface: Advanced->Wireless->Wireless Settings page.

If the problem still exists, please try connecting it to other WiFi to see if it works.

By the way, except for the MyQ camera, all the other client devices are conencted to the router and access internet properly, right?

If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2023-12-28 15:40:50

@Sunshine 

Yes, the hub connects fine. But when I try to add the camera via the myq app when it gets to the part where you have four boxes to check and then hit the "ready" button the app just closes. I am expecting a call from chamberlain tech support (again) later today so maybe I will get lucky. It's odd that it will connect to the hub but not the camera. It may be a simple fix but my tech skills are minimal at best.

Options
2023-12-29 03:49:03

@Leon276 

It seems to be the app or camera issue since hub is able to connect router WiFi properly, hope the camera support could help solving the issue.

If they still think it is router issue, it is recommanded to try connecting the camera to other WiFi for comparison.

If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 652

Replies: 3

Related Articles