Votes

New Product: Kasa smart relay with terminal strip

Votes

2024-01-14 02:29:20 - last edited 2024-01-14 02:38:40

I know its not currently in your line of products but there are a lot of things I want to control that are not necessarily 110/220V.  For instance my fireplace.  I heavily modified a TP-Link Kasa smart plug mini to fit my needs so I could control it from the Kasa app.  The trigger is a contact closure for the Millivolt valve or electric spark ignition module.  If I were to have used a smart wall switch I would have burned out the ignition module.  My Projector Lift in my theater.  I just need to trigger up and down (NO vs. NC). My garage door is a simple momentary contact closure. Open or close an automatic ball valve for a water shutoff.  too many applications to mention here but I'm sure others can add to the need of such a device.  I would expect the device to have high voltage or low voltage (110/220V AC or say 12V DC for power. Compatible with the Kasa app with a terminal strip for power (110/220V), external trigger, and relay NO and NC would be perfect.  Thank you for your consideration.

Options
2 Reply
Re:New Product: Kasa smart relay with terminal strip
2024-05-20 00:42:01

@DrPhil02 

I agree!  I would love the same thing.  I have had to use 120v relays for all my needs to keep everything in the kasa app.

Options
RE:New Product: Kasa smart relay with terminal strip
2 weeks ago
I also need this function to interlock fresh air fan with the smart switch for the vent fan
Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 323

Replies: 2

Voters 1